Ambilobe Panther Chameleon Babies - Lenny x Gwen
Ambilobe Panther Chameleon Babies for Sale. Don't Miss out on this Opportunity to save!
We are Currently Offering a limited number of Ambilobe Panther Chameleon babies from Lenny (Pictured).
If you preoder now you will receive a 15% discount and your choice once the babies are ready.
Babies will be ready to ship in October/November.
Panther chameleons are one of the most colorful chameleon species available today. They are native to the island of Madagascar.
Male panther chameleons typically have a body length of 12 to 18 inches while females are slightly smaller at 10 to 14 inches. The average weight of a male panther chameleon is between 140 and 180 grams in weight, and a female panther chameleon will weigh between 60 to 100 grams.
The average life span of a panther chameleon is 5 to 7 years.
Below are the minimum size enclosure we recommend:
- Baby - 16 inches long by 16 inches wide by 20 inches tall will work for the first six months of life.
- Adult - male panther chameleons should be kept in a minimum of 18 inches long by 18 inches wide by 36 inches tall enclosures, whereas female panther chameleons can be kept in 16 inches long by 16 inches wide by 30 inches tall enclosures.
We recommend using live plants in your enclosure. Examples of plants we use are Ficus Benjamina, Schefflera, and Pothos. It is important to incorporate a number of branches and vines for the chameleon to climb on. They should be place at various height through out the enclosure.
Lighting and Temperature
Provide two types of light: one UVB liner bulb and one heat bulb of appropriate wattage. Adult panther chameleons need a basking spot of around 90 degrees Fahrenheit with the ambient temperature between 75 to 85 degrees; younger panther chameleons should have a basking area of 85 degrees with a lower ambient temperature of around 75 degrees.
For our cages we place the heat bulb in one corner and the UVB liner bulb diagonal across the top.
Crickets are typical the main staple food, but superworms, silkworms, hornworms, waxworms, roaches, etc., can all be feed to your panther chameleons. Gut-loading insects is very important to ensure the chameleon receive proper supplements. In addition to gut-loading insects, we recommend dusting your insects with vitamin powders. We recommend using calcium (without D3) and bee pollen three times a week, multivitamin with D3 twice a month.
We recommend misting the chameleon two to three times a day to help keep the humidity in the required 60 to 70 percent range. We provide misting sessions of 2-3 minutes in the morning and afternoon. These long misting session allow all the live plants in the enclosure to get wet allowing the chameleon to drink directly from the leaves.
Calcium without vitamin-D3: Lightly dust insects 3 times a week.
Bee Pollen: Lightly dust insects each feeding.
Multi-Vitamin with D3: Lightly dust insects 2 times a month throughout the chameleon’s life.
Here is a link to our suggested Set up for a Panther Chameleon:
LIVE ANIMAL SHIPPING & GUARANTEE
- We Ship via FedEx Next Day within the lower 48 states for $50.00. Shipping within Florida is $35.00.
- We ship to the address provided during checkout unless other arrangements are made to be held at a Fed Ex Hub and we are not responsible for incorrect addresses.
- Animal shipments must be scheduled as they do not ship automatically.
- All animals come with a live arrival and 7-day health guarantee. Animals will be replaced with one of equal value. You must contact us with health concerns within this 7 day time frame and provide proof to be eligible for a replacement.
- We ship when temperatures are between 32 F and 80 F on both ends at any time that the animal might be in transit. We can arrange for pickup at FedEx Ship Centers if temperatures are slightly outside of this range. We will hold your animal if the weather does not allow shipment for any period of time necessary.
- We ship Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday only for next day delivery.
- Contact us to schedule Your Ship Out Date.
- You must make sure that someone is at the shipping address on the day of arrival to sign for the animal.
- YOU MUST NOTIFY US WITHIN 15 MINUTES OF DELIVERY TO INFORM US OF ANY PROBLEMS. If this is not done our live arrival and the health guarantee is voided.